Really easy stove-top macaroni and cheese
Servings: 4 300g [1-1/2 cups] servings
- 6-quart sauce pan
- Measuring spoon
- 4 quarts water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 8 ounces pasteurized cheese product : e.g.; Velveeta® or similar store brand
- 4 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- In 6-quart pot, bring 4 quarts of water and 2 tablespoons of salt to a boil. Add 2 cups of elbow macaroni and stir while bringing back to a boil. Boil for 8-10 minutes—stirring frequently—until pasta is just past al dente. Drain in colander—do not rinse.
- Reduce stove burner heat to low.
- While cooked elbow macaroni is draining, in same 6-quart pot,
Al dente + 2 minutes
Post created 2020-03-15 : Post updated 2020-03-15